NO. OF VACANCY: 1
NO. OF YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 8 to 15 years
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
Known for manufacturing, supplying, and trading a wide range of optimum quality POS Systems & Computer Hardware. Inclusive of POS Peripherals, Handheld Scanners, and Billing Machines, we offer a wide range of products. Their rich attributes such as easy installation, minimum maintenance, low working cost, optimum functionality, and longer serving life, make these POS systems & computer hardware highly demanded in the market.
• Works closely with all the Stakeholders.
• Preparing financial statements, Financial Reports, and financial forecasts.
• Ensuring that the organization’s financial records and recordkeeping methods are in compliance with applicable standards and regulations
• Must be conversant with all accounting functions management as well as audit compliance
• Implementing accounting systems and processes, preparing monthly reports, controlling the master data of the general ledger, and ensuring compliance
• Strong knowledge and experience of finance & accounting systems.
• Reporting to management regarding finances of the establishment.
• Processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
• Invoicing and making regular follow-ups for recovery and payments
• Maintaining bills from vendors and Customers. Checking, getting approval, and coordinating their payments
• Coordination with Bank for import payments.
• Cash flow and Funds management.
• Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals.
• Audit co-ordination and finalization
• Attending internal Audits and reporting.
Qualifications and Skills
• Proven experience as Accounting Manager/Senior Manager in a high growth Org setup. Chartered Accountant with 2+ years of experience
• History of solving complex operational and accounting challenges
• Hands-on experience with ERP like SAP/Microsoft Dynamics, and Excel
• Strong communication skills, and ability to work with cross-functional teams
• Decision-making ability on the operational issues