NO. OF VACANCY: 1
NO. OF YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 6 to 8 years
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
Known for manufacturing, supplying, and trading a wide range of optimum quality POS Systems & Computer Hardware. Inclusive of POS Peripherals, Handheld Scanners, and Billing Machines, we offer a wide range of products. Their rich attributes such as easy installation, minimum maintenance, low working cost, optimum functionality, and longer serving life, make these POS systems & computer hardware highly demanded in the market.
- Works closely with all the Stakeholders.
- Preparing financial statements, Financial Reports, and financial forecasts.
- Ensuring that the organization’s financial records and recordkeeping methods are in compliance with applicable standards and regulations.
- Must be conversant with all accounting functions management as well as audit compliance.
- Implementing accounting systems and processes, preparing monthly reports, controlling the master data of the general ledger, and ensuring compliance.
- Strong knowledge and experience of finance & accounting systems.
- Reporting to management regarding finances of the establishment.
- Processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Invoicing and making regular follow-ups for recovery and payments.
- Maintaining bills from vendors and Customers. Checking, getting approval, and coordinating their payments.
- Coordination with Bank for import payments.
- Cash flow and Funds management.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals.
- Audit co-ordination and finalization.
- Attending internal Audits and reporting.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience as Accounting Manager/Senior Manager in a high growth Org setup. Chartered Accountant with 2+ years of experience.
- History of solving complex operational and accounting challenges.
- Hands-on experience with ERP like SAP/Microsoft Dynamics, and Excel.
- Strong communication skills, and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Decision-making ability on the operational issues.