SKILL REQUIRED: PROJECT MANAGEMENT
JOB LOCATION: BENGALURU
QUALIFICATIONS: BACHELOR’S DEGREE OR MBA IN MARKETING/ BUSINESS
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 5 to 8 YEARS
POSIFLEX, a leader in making point-of-sale systems and peripherals for retailers, has won several awards for its innovative technologies. Based in Taiwan, POSIFLEX has nine subsidiaries around the world and a global customer base that includes more than 75 countries.
POSIFLEX Technology India, headquartered in Bengaluru, is known for its uncompromising product quality and reliable after-sales services. The company provides support through its 10 branch offices and 550+ support locations as well as through its 200+ channel partners.
What is it like to work at Posiflex? We respect each other and have an open-door policy. We value honesty, transparency, and decency in all our interactions. We are passionate about helping each other grow and committed to delivering on our promises. We hold ourselves accountable to our clients and partners, as well as one another.
What would you do?
Are you excited about marketing, creating content and leading teams to execute against aggressive growth objectives? Are you passionate about data and how it can be used to craft compelling stories?
At Posiflex, we are looking for an experienced and versatile digital marketing lead who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as a long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Lead to be part of our team. This is a full-time role working on-site in our Bengaluru office.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop a digital marketing strategy for the organization by integrating digital marketing tactics (Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media, Email, PPC and Remarketing) to increase brand awareness and generate leads.
• Collaborate with internal teams/agencies to execute digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels
• Own responsibility for the lead management
• You will be working with the business head to create new product positioning creatives, campaigns and presentation for the upcoming launches
• Develop the marketing and promotional plan and collaterals for all trade shows, conferences, channel partner networking events and internal events.
• Develop, maintain database, and share promotional toolkits or brochures for sales team and channel partners.
• Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Analyse customer experience across multiple channels, device, and customer touch points.
• Make executive summaries of findings and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
• Bachelor’s degree or MBA in Marketing/ Business
• Project Management skills with 5+ years experience in marketing within Ecommerce/FMCG/retail.
• Experience in SEO, SEM, social media, website development, graphic design and email campaigns.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office to analyse and present data, metrics and progress with stakeholders.
• Uses data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
• Demonstrated ability for strategic problem solving