LOCATION: CHENNAI, TELANGANA, KOLKATA, SOUTH GUJARAT, ROM, NAGPUR, RAJASTHAN, MUMBAI, UP AND BANGALORE
NO. OF VACANCY: 1
NO. OF YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 2 to 3 years
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
About Posiflex: Posiflex is one of the leading Point of Sale Terminal manufacturer headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan with its subsidiary office in Bangalore, India. Posiflex manufactures the PoS Terminals for Retail, Hospitality and Healthcare sectors.
• Primarily promoting Posiflex range of products through channel partner & increase the sales partner list. The sales performance will be measured based on secondary sales figures received from the distributors.
• Meeting with the partners on a regular basis, understand their requirements and positioning appropriate products/solutions to ensure that we get the maximum market share of their Business.
• Keep updating of the opportunities in market to the reporting manager and prepare prospects where required.
• Maintain good relationship with various functional teams of the partner organization and work closely with them.
• Timely AR collection and keeping AR book healthy is part of your role.
• Resolve/address partner issues, if any, in a timely manner and to the utmost satisfaction of the partner.
• Coordination with billing & logistics as and when required. Timely response to partner on their requirement, pricing & delivery of goods status is important part of job.
• Provide timely feedback to the HO team regarding competition activities.
• Shall be responsible for driving the revenue numbers from the channel partners
• Establish strong relationships and leverage growth
• Create business plans for the partners to ensure mutual growth
- Good communication
- Entry level Retail/F&B Market knowledge
- Prior experience of selling a Technology/IT product (Software/Hardware) to entry level Retail/F&B
- Exposure to Channel sales.
- Experience: 0-3 years.
• Any Degree or MBA
• Super Aggressive and focus on numbers
• Good consistent performance year on year in the previous roles
• Must know the Local language (preferable)