NO. OF VACANCY: 1
NO. OF YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 8 to 12 years
JOB TYPE : FULL TIME
The ideal candidate will prospect and close sales leads to help generate revenue for the company. They will also be responsible for developing, implementing, and evaluating the sales strategy. They will have strong management and coaching skills to support the learning and development of the sales team. We pride ourselves on offering a truly unique ability to grow within the organization. This is a highly visible role to our senior leadership, your impact matters.
What we are looking at:
• The Product Manager is a full-fledged sales role with full accountability of revenues for the assigned territory.
• Identify Opportunities in Enterprise category customers in verticals like Auto, Electronic Manufacturing, Industrial, Retail, Transport, and Logistics.
• Plan GTM strategy for the region
• Follow–up/ create and retain the list of enterprise/ industry accounts in the assigned region across different verticals such as Manufacturing, Retail, E-Retail, Transportation and Logistics, Healthcare, etc.
• Should be adept at cold calling/emailing to open up new opportunities. 80% of your time shall be spent doing Face to Face meetings with customers.
What you should be good at:
• Exposure working in the AIDC industry providing solutions on Industrial Mobility, Scanners, and Barcode printer is a must.
• Significant experience in a Sales/Account Management related field.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment.
• High level of understanding of technology solutions.
• Good consistent performance year on year in the previous roles.
• Excellent communication skills