NO. OF VACANCY: 1
NO. OF YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 6 to 8 years
JOB TYPE : FULL TIME
For 25 years, Posiflex India has been a leader in the Point of Sale (POS) industry. Our company is based in Taiwan with a subsidiary in India, where we have grown our business to include more than 550 support locations and a 100,000-POS base installed across India.
We carry a broad range of brands, including Posiflex, Quinta, Portwell, and Rugtek.
Quinta Technology is a supply chain automation company helping businesses digitize their supply chain. We offer a wide range of products and solutions, including the QPOS Restaurant Management System. With QPOS, the restaurants can maximize profits, increase productivity and improve customer footfalls.
Portwell designs manufactures and sells communication appliances, industrial platforms, and motherboards. We provide solutions for a range of industries, including POS, gaming, in-vehicle infotainment, EMS/DMS, portable PCs for medical devices, and others.
Rugtek offers an extensive range of POS peripherals like mini receipt printers, 1D/2D barcode scanners, cash drawers, etc. at affordable prices to help you streamline your billing process
Role and Key Responsibilities:
As the Product Specialist, you will act as the subject matter expert for technical knowledge of hardware and systems within Posiflex to drive and optimize commercial activities and sales results with our customers.
This will be achieved through in-depth technical consultancy, design and project management of field initiatives as well as ensuring efficient knowledge transfer to customers and internal colleagues.
- Product presentation/demonstration (Internal and External).
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information or a Request for Proposal.
- Provide first-line technical support for software evaluations and/or pilot projects.
- Deliver Proof of Concepts.
- Support customer events.
- Build technical relationship with prospects or existing customers.
- Provide any technical input needed for proposals.
- Be able to position and present Information on the product offerings.
- Stay up to date on new products, technology trends and services offerings.
- Understand our user’s needs through user feedback and competitive research to help shape and execute the Posiflex roadmap.
- Test features throughout the product life cycle and coordinates with quality assurance on features/bugs in the production.
- May be asked to work with the Events/Marketing team and engineering to define product requirements and ship features.
- Support pre and post-launch activities, including participating in user feedback & staff training.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working in a sales environment and in a technical role that shows knowledge of multi-platform hardware and software solutions.
- Good analytical, decision-making, and organizational skills and a drive for results.
- Clear communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Solid customer relationship skills with the ability to build and manage relationships.
- Need to know a bit of software skills & technical experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Previous relevant experience.