NO. OF VACANCY: 1
NO. OF YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 8 to 12 years
JOB TYPE : FULL TIME
As the Product Specialist, you will act as the subject matter expert for technical knowledge of hardware and systems within Posiflex to drive and optimize commercial activities and sales results with our customers.
This will be achieved through in-depth technical consultancy, design, and project management of field initiatives as well as ensuring efficient knowledge transfer to customers and internal colleagues.
• Product presentation/demonstration (Internal and External)
• Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information or a Request for Proposal
• Provide first-line technical support for software evaluations and/or pilot projects
• Deliver Proof of Concepts
• Support customer events
• Build technical relationship with prospects or existing customers
• Provide any technical input needed for proposals
• Be able to position and present Information on the product offerings
• Stay up to date on new products, technology trends and services offerings.
• Understand our user’s needs through user feedback and competitive research to help shape and execute the Posiflex roadmap.
• Test features throughout the product life cycle and coordinates with quality assurance on features/bugs in the production
• May be asked to work with the Events/Marketing team and engineering to define product requirements and ship features.
• Support pre and post-launch activities, including participating in user feedback & staff training