NO. OF VACANCY: 1
NO. OF YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 15 – 20 years
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Regional Sales Manager to lead our North region. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of exceeding sales targets, leading high-performing teams, and building strong customer relationships. As the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth, expanding market share, and ensuring exceptional customer satisfaction.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Collaborating with sales team to establish and execute a sales goal for the region.
- Managing a sales team to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals from the end users, ISV, SI, and channel partners.
- Forecasting annual, quarterly, and monthly sales goals.
- Moderate to high level of understanding of technology solutions.
- Should possess leadership skills and team management.
- Should educate sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars, and regular meetings.
- Represent the company at industry events, fostering brand visibility and networking.
- Create and maintain the list of end users or enterprise accounts (Large, Mid and Small) in the region across different verticals such as Retail, F&B and Hospitality.
- Should be able to open up new opportunities with new customers and to create a healthy channel fraternity in your region.
- Managing Revenue, Profitability, Execution of major projects, assigning target, meeting linearity objectives, drive and guide the sales team for monthly/quarterly and annual revenue.
- Build and maintain relationships with the CIOs, CTOs, IT Heads and Business Team in the end user accounts and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Create account plans and updating it with the current and relevant information.
- You will be responsible for the branch performance including Sales, Presales, Service, Operation and Admin teams of that region.
- Travel as required to meet clients and support the regional sales team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 15-20 years of work experience in IT/Technology Sales to end customers
- BE + MBA
- Comprehensive Industry Knowledge, Management Experience, Strong Customer-Facing and Team Handling Skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal in English
- Extensive experience working with information technology customers and/or partners through account management, product management, program management and business development engagements, as examples
Preferred Language: English, Hindi, and other regional language.
Region to handle: North India
Age Limit: Max upto 40 Yrs
Industry Preferred: POS(Hardware), Barcode.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and a friendly and dynamic work environment. If you have the skills required and are ready for the next step in your career, we invite you to apply.