NO. OF VACANCY: 1
NO. OF YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 5 to 8 years
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
Known for manufacturing, supplying, and trading a wide range of optimum quality POS Systems & Computer Hardware, Posiflex Technology (India) Pvt. Ltd. started its operation in the year 2001. Inclusive of POS Peripherals, Handheld Scanners, and Billing Machines, we offer a wide range of products. These POS systems & computer hardware are manufactured in compliance with the industry-laid norms by using advanced equipment. Their rich attributes such as easy installation, minimum maintenance, low working cost, optimum functionality, and longer serving life, make these POS systems & computer hardware highly demanded in the market. In addition to this, the offered range of POS systems & computer hardware is available to us at industry-leading prices.
Roles & Responsibility:
- This shall be a client-facing role responsible for driving exponential Revenue growth for Industrial automation, Factory Automation, IPC and Supply chain products in the defined region from the end-users.
- Create and maintain the list of end-users or enterprise accounts (Large, Mid and Small) in the region across different verticals such as Manufacturing Factories, Transportation and Logistics.
- Should be able to do cold calling/emailing to open new opportunities. 80% of your time shall be spent doing Face to Face meetings with Enterprise customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with the CIOs, CTOs, IT Heads, and Business Team in the end-user accounts and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Create account plans and update them with current and relevant information.
- Proven experience in enterprise sales, particularly in positioning of IT products for Industrial and Factory Automation segment.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers.
- Results-oriented with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales analytics tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- 5 – 8 years of work experience in IT/Technology Sales to End Customers
- Good consistent performance year on year in the previous roles
- Must know the Local language (preferable)
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and a friendly and dynamic work environment. If you have the skills required and are ready for the next step in your career, we invite you to apply.