NO. OF VACANCY: 1
NO. OF YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 8 to 12 years
JOB TYPE : FULL TIME
Education & Experience:
• Education: Graduate in any Discipline
• Experience: Minimum 6 -8 years of experience in Service and Customer Management
• MIS reporting
• Good Excel Knowledge
• Coordination skills
• Data Management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent Communication and leadership skills.
• Interpersonal Skills.
Roles & Responsibility:
• Responsible for defining and managing Service Level Agreement with Customers
• Managing external service providers and customer engagement.
• Train the sales staff using best practices in upselling, customer satisfaction and brand promotion.
• Monitor SLA of Service Calls, assigning the calls to technicians based on availability and skill
• Manage the Service calls and improve customer service experience.
• Interact with customers daily, responding to their questions and guiding them to the appropriate service.
• Develop Service procedures, policies, and standards
• Manage the Service team.
• Responsible for spare parts and the stock for the entire region
• Manage our work order system, including invoice logging, and generate service invoices.
• Responsible for tracking the warranty
• Maintain accurate records and document customer service actions and Discussions
• Maintain MIS reports of all calls and spares.
• Instruct customers on equipment operation, care, and maintenance.
• Responsible for AMC renewal and New AMC proposal