NO. OF VACANCY: 1
NO. OF YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 1 to 3 years
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
As a Senior TA Specialist, you will own our ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand, and ensure great relationships with both candidates and stakeholders. You will create the recruiting strategy and drive execution. You will partner up with business stakeholders and work with them in closing monthly/quarterly/annual hiring requirements. You will also help in building a strong brand and support stakeholders in making the right recruiting decisions by providing necessary insights.
Work Responsibilities What you will do:
As a Senior TA Specialist, you will actively and boldly lead recruiting activities to help grow Posiflex India and its group companies with members who are excited about taking on the challenges of making Posiflex India and its group companies achieve its vision.
- Be an ambassador and effective spokesperson – attract and hire the best talent in the industry.
- Independently drive hiring needs for our engineering units end-to-end, and manage the entire lifecycle of recruitment, by closely collaborating with HR, relevant hiring managers, and interviewers.
- Develop and plan recruiting strategies around sourcing, branding, candidate experience and management, and the global talent market.
- Proactively execute sourcing strategies to engage and nurture the pipeline of passive talents, and take steps to approach people from diverse backgrounds.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure smooth onboarding of new hires.
- Work with stakeholders to drive new employee engagement and internal/corporate branding.
- Make use of data to improve the sourcing/hiring process as well as create a great candidate experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years or more relevant experience in recruiting work either in-house or in an agency setup.
- Substantial experience in a broad range of recruiting activities, such as direct sourcing, working with recruitment agencies, campus recruitment, planning and carrying out hiring events, etc.
- Mindset of taking on bold challenges, acting fast, and learning from mistakes.
- Experience leading initiatives and managing projects involving multiple stakeholders.
- Flexibility and speed, enabling agile response to complex organization issues.
- Kaizen or improvement mindset by making use of quantitative and qualitative recruitment data.
- Experience in diverse recruiting activities, including hiring for Sales, No Tech, and Tech backgrounds.
- Experience working in a diverse team.
- Ability to identify/define the talent needed based on the current state of the organization and follow through with hiring that talent.
- Experience with creative sourcing approaches outside of LinkedIn/Facebook/Naukri internal databases.
- Experience in negotiating with the candidate and rolling out the offer.
- Willingness to go the extra mile by proactively leading complex projects and initiatives.