NO. OF VACANCY: 1
NO. OF YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 3 to 5 years
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
For 25 years, Posiflex India has been a leader in the Point of Sale (POS) industry. Our company is based in Taiwan with a subsidiary in India, where we have grown our business to include more than 550 support locations and a 100,000-POS base installed across India.
Known for manufacturing, supplying, and trading a wide range of optimum quality POS Systems & Computer Hardware. Inclusive of POS Peripherals, Handheld Scanners, and Billing Machines, we offer a wide range of products. Their rich attributes such as easy installation, minimum maintenance, low working cost, optimum functionality, and longer serving life, make these POS systems & computer hardware highly demanded in the market.
The pre-sales executive is employed as a technical expert with the task of working closely with sales teams to ensure that the products being offered can be tailored to meet the customers’ requirements.
Preparation of presentations about the products or services with all their values for the usage of the sales department. Coordination and organization of demand-generating activities like tradeshows, company events, or customer workshops.
Engagement with the customers and interpretation of their needs and derivation of advice for prospective products that are aligned with the customers’ demands.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to execute pre-sales activities that will drive Sales activities within the region assigned.
- Must have Basic Software knowledge to interface with client systems, also should have architectural and functional knowledge in the software to execute the hardware sale.
- Must drive adoption of POS, AIDC, RFID, and Weighing Scale products and solutions in customer and partner settings by articulating the strengths, understanding the requirements, and matching the solutions to deliver the wins.
- Conduct hands-on demonstrations and knowledge transfer to customers/channel partners.
- Responsible for delivering presentations to customers, and partners for the assigned region.
- Develop customer solution proposals and supporting documentation for review by the customer.
- Maintain knowledge of major industry developments, capable of handling customer inquiries on queries related to Industry.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 -4 years of experience in Pre-Sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree or MIS degree preferred.
- Excellent Communication.
- Presentation Skills.
- Interpersonal and Coordination Skills.