NO. OF VACANCY: 1
NO. OF YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 3 to 5 years
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
For 25 years, Posiflex India has been a leader in the Point of Sale (POS) industry. Our company is based in Taiwan with a subsidiary in India, where we have grown our business to include more than 550 support locations and a 100,000-POS base installed across India.
We carry a broad range of brands, including Posiflex, Quinta, Portwell, and Rugtek.
Quinta Technology is a supply chain automation company helping businesses digitize their supply chain. We offer a wide range of products and solutions, including the QPOS Restaurant Management System. With QPOS, the restaurants can maximize profits, increase productivity, and improve customer footfall.
Portwell designs manufacture and sells communication appliances, industrial platforms, and motherboards. We provide solutions for a range of industries, including POS, gaming, in-vehicle infotainment, EMS/DMS, portable PCs for medical devices, and others.
Rugtek offers an extensive range of POS peripherals like mini receipt printers, 1D/2D barcode scanners, cash drawers, etc. at affordable prices to help you streamline your billing process.
The pre-sales executive is employed as a technical expert with the task of working closely with sales teams to ensure that the products being offered can be tailored to meet the customers’ requirements.
Preparation of presentations about the products or services with all their values for the usage of the sales department.
Coordination and organization of demand-generating activities like tradeshows, company events, or customer workshops.
Engagement with the customers and interpretation of their needs and derivation of advice for prospective products that are aligned with the customers’ demands.
• Work closely with the Sales Team to execute pre-sales activities that will drive Sales activities within the region assigned.
• Must have Basic Software knowledge to interface with client systems, also should have architectural and functional knowledge in the software to execute the hardware sale.
• Must drive adoption of POS, AIDC, RFID, and Weighing Scale products and solutions in customer and partner settings by articulating the strengths, understanding the requirements, and matching the solutions to deliver the wins.
• Conduct hands-on demonstrations and knowledge transfer to customers/channel partners.
• Responsible for delivering presentations to customers, and partners for the assigned region
• Develop customer solution proposals and supporting documentation for review by the customer.
• Maintain knowledge of major industry developments, capable of handling customer inquiries on queries related to Industry.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 3 -4 years of experience in Pre-Sales.
• Bachelor’s Degree or MIS degree preferred.
• Excellent Communication.
• Presentation Skills.
• Interpersonal and Coordination Skills.