NO. OF VACANCY: 1
NO. OF YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 10 to 15 years
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
For 25 years, Posiflex India has been a leader in the Point of Sale (POS) industry. Our company is based in Taiwan with a subsidiary in India, where we have grown our business to include more than 550 support locations and a 100,000-POS base installed across India.
We carry a broad range of brands, including Posiflex, Quinta, Portwell, and Rugtek.
Quinta Technology is a supply chain automation company helping businesses digitize their supply chain. We offer a wide range of products and solutions, including the QPOS Restaurant Management System. With QPOS, the restaurants can maximize profits, increase productivity, and improve customer footfalls.
Portwell designs, manufacture, and sells communication appliances, industrial platforms, and motherboards. We provide solutions for a range of industries, including POS, gaming, in-vehicle infotainment, EMS/DMS, portable PCs for medical devices and others.
Rugtek offers an extensive range of POS peripherals like mini receipt printers, 1D/2D barcode scanners, cash drawers etc. at affordable prices to help you streamline your billing process.
Our Company Culture
We are an open-minded company with a flat organizational structure. We work together to achieve our goals. We value the input of all employees. Several events are held each year, including festivals, an employee recognition program, anniversaries, and team activities to improve morale and encourage collaboration among employees.
Responsible to manage and monitor the outsourced / contract manufacturing of Posiflex/Rugtek range of products.
What you will need:
• Must have 10-15 Yrs of exp in manufacturing industry preferably IT or Consumer electronics
• Should have head the production at least 3+ years else should have worked from scratch to set up any MFG project of similar industry (IT or consumer)
• Need to have good knowledge & exp in managing sub vendors & contractors.
• Should have knowhow on materials & project execution which is important for our Make in India product localization.
• Should be go getter & performance is driven by goals and milestone of make in India program laid by us
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques
• Manage the relationship with the vendor & OEM.
• Perform risk management to minimize potential risks
• Responsible for the all the necessary Govt. Approvals that includes BIS, WPC etc.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
• Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis
• Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs
What you will need:
• A solid understanding of business cases
• Strong leadership skills
• Proven self-driven Team Player and Management skills
• Ability to monitor and control project budgets
• Capability to make decisions under pressure
• Education Background: Graduation / Post-Graduation is preferred.